Thursday, May 15, 2014

On the Spot

You know how you always have plenty to say, until you're put on the spot and told to say it? That's how I feel right now. I remember before starting this blog and jumping headfirst into it, I had lots of thoughts and things I wanted to say, things I needed to get off my chest about gaming, feelings I wanted to express. It seems all those things I wanted to say before have poof, gone from my head.

I guess I'm not actually USED to actually having an outlet for these thoughts, they seem to be swim around in my head for a little while then disappear after a little bit. Now I supposed I'll have to grab and hold onto them. I do quite like writing lists though, so a list of potential blog topics could be beneficial for me to maintain. Sometimes things just come to you without really think about it.

Like this post, for example. I was thinking about how now I have no idea what to write about, so I figured, why not write ABOUT not knowing what to write about? It's a good way to get the creativity flowing. Let the words out and the ideas will follow. I do have a few posts in mind already; it's just a matter of writing them. But before I do that, I think I'll start my list now.