Thursday, June 11, 2015

Re-beginning

It's been over a year since I posted anything new on this blog.  Things have a tendency to fall by the wayside sometimes.  Most of it is just losing interest, though there have been times I thought of something and thought to myself, "Hey I should write about that."  But of course I never did.  In my defense, I have been legitimately busy.  I just finished up my first semester of college, majoring in computer science, if anyone is wondering.

I'm still playing World of Warcraft.  Still maining a resto druid.  My main server has changed to Zul'jin, as my old server had a pretty sucky raiding environment.  I'm not faring much better though.  Still trying to find a mythic guild that fits with my hours.  My next semester starts at the beginning of September and I already picked my classes, with one starting at the ungodly hour of 8 am, some I can't be raiding too late. I'm grumpy as fuck without 10 hours of sleep.

Despite not raiding much, I'm sitting pretty at an item level of 681.  Not too bad but not all that good.  I feel like I'm capable of raiding at a mythic level.  It's finding a guild that is the hard part.  In the meantime, I've been focusing on doing pet battle stuff, fluffing around on alts, and collecting mounts.  And making gold.  I like that too.

I feel like it's a good time to revive this blog and start writing again, get the creative juices flowing, you know.  Need something to do over the summer.  Writing helps me organize my thoughts.  I'm one of those people who... narrates my entire day at night and thinks so much that I can't sleep and maybe a little place to talk about what I do in gaming will help me get it all out.

To mark my new start on this blog, I changed my profile picture and the header image.  Looks nice, no?  The originals I took the screenies in Moonglade, but I decided I wanted something a bit more colorful and clear so, since Jade Forest in my favorite zone, I went there.  I tried Sholozar first because of the rainbow, but couldn't get a good picture of it, unfortunately.

Anyways, that's all for now.  I have a couple more posts waiting in the wings, so watch out for those.