Tuesday, June 30, 2015

The Scenic Route




Draenor is a most inhospitable place.  I’m not really a fan of any of the zones.  I like Shadowmoon Valley, but as a Horde player, I don’t spend much time in it.  Sometimes you just gotta find somewhere to unwind and relax.








I actually quite enjoy Pandaria zones.  I like the Jade Forest the most.  The Arboretum is a nice place to unwind m (away from those wasps, of course).   I also like the Jade Serpent Temple too.









My favorite main city is Darnassus, even though I never go there.  I love how dim it is, and the wisps, and the kitties and the fact that all the Sentinels are girls.  Bright light irritates me so I enjoy how dark Darnassus is.








Horde-side, I like Silvermoon for its architecture, though it’s a bit too bright for me.  The creepy Murder Row area is nice and dim though.










I also really love Dalaran.  It makes me want to ride around on a carpet singing “A Whole New World”.  I’ve always been a sucker for Middle Eastern-ish architecture.






Even though I absolutely hated questing in Vash’jir and wasn't a huge fan of the underwater swimming thing, I do think it’s a gorgeous zone.  I love seeing the fish swim by and the plants, and the rare sighting of that whale.  The land areas at the top of the zone are nice for sunning on a nice warm day.






Even though I play a lot of WoW, I don’t like many of the zones.  But I’m pretty picky about what zones I like and don’t actually like most of them.  But once in a while I come across one I like.