Saturday, August 15, 2015

#202

Blaugust Day 14



I had a little extra gold laying around today.  I was going to save it to buy the next pet from the Auction House that I'm missing, but on instinct I decided to look at the mount section instead.  I'm glad I did, because I snatched up this little baby for 5,000 gold.
























This is a Coalfist Gronnling.  I have not yet gotten the mission to acquire this guy so I decided to go ahead and get him.  He is mount #202.  This means I have 48 more to go for the 250 mark.  It's a shame mounts from the other faction don't count.  I'd love to ride a nightsaber once in a while.  I know what other mounts I can get, but it takes effort to get those and I have to be in the right mood.  The best thing to do would be to complete the Argent Tournament mount collecting, but we'll see how long it takes for me to get off my butt and do that.