Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Legendary Quest Progress

Blaugust Day 17


The Legendary Quest chain is a long and arduous process. I still like this one better though because I don't have to PVP.  I am NOT a PVPer.  I've decided that the best way to do it without losing my mind and burning out is to have my toons on one step at a time.

1. My main toon, as resto druid, is on the last part, the tomes.  She has her 715 and is very much looking forward to the next upgrade.  As of this writing, I have 8 tomes.  I'm a litttttle behind but not too bad.

2. My next highest toon is my mage, currently working on collecting the Elemental Tablets.

3. The hunter is currently collecting Alligator Stones from the ogres of Highmaul.

After the mage and hunter get on to the next phase, I'll get my second druid onto collecting Alligator Stones.  I think this is the best way for me to do it because I do not have the patience to run Highmaul 8 more times a week.  Keeping one character on each phase is a good way for me to do this without going crazy.