Monday, August 10, 2015

Liebsters

Blaugust Day 10




Ari posted these questions on the Blaugust Anook as part of the Liebster Award... thingy.  I don't really get it?  But I will answer them!


1.) Favourite console?
PC master race :)   I do have a PS3 but I mostly use it to watch Netflix.
2.) If you could live in video game universe, what would it be and why?
Hmmmm... maybe the City of Heroes universe (RIP).  It's just so cool to be able to have powers and run around fighting villains.  Plus I'd be hanging out in the Halloweeny zone all day, though I forget what it's called.  I loved that zone.

Alternatively, I would live in Darnassus, from World of Warcraft.  A nice little hut in the dark woods would be perfect for me.
3.) When you’re not gaming, what else do you do?
Work and go to school, mostly.  I enjoy gardening and playing with my dogs.  And eating.  I spend time with my family when I can too, but I don't get to see my extended family too often so when we have get togethers I always attend.
4.) What’s your perfect day?
Pizza and video games, and my little brother not around to bother me.  I'm a simple girl.
5.) What was the first game you ever played?
I really don't remember.  I used to play Super Mario back in the day, and Mario World and Donkey Kong on my aunt's N64.  My grandma always used to buy me the Jump Start PC game that went with my grade level and I gobbled those up.
6.) What was the weirdest game you ever played?
I don't think I've played any weird games.  I don't really like those silly games so I steer clear of them.
7.) Who’s your favourite bad guy (in anything- TV, film, games, comics etc) and why?
Katherine Pierce from the Vampire Diaries.  She's my total girl crush.  I also loved Ghost Widow from City of Heroes because she's a total badass.
8.) Good or evil?
Hmm... chaotic good?
9.) What’s your most prized possession?
In-game or IRL?  IRL mine is my PC. It's custom and it's my baby. In-game... I don't really have one.
10.) Healer, tank or DPS?

Healer!  I love healing.  I'll dps or tank if I have to but I usually choose to heal.



If anyone else wants to answer these, link back to me so I can see :)