Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Some Favorite Gaming Blogs

Blaugust Day 19



I was a blog reader before I ever wrote a blog post of my own.  It's so interesting to get into someone's head and see how they perceive things.  Here's a list of some of my favorite gaming blogs.

1. Alternative Chat

This lady is a voice of reason in a sea of shit.  The World of Warcraft community can get very rowdy, where people are trying to shout over each other and put each other down.  I love how this blog puts it all into perspective with some tongue-in-cheek wisdom.  And awesome fucking pictures.

2. Blizzard Watch

Of course this is on the list.  Blizzard Watch is a blog/news site with many contributors.  I really enjoy reading all the different perspectives and seeing news.  Their podcast is also really good.

3. Cannot Be Tamed

This blog originally started as a World of Warcraft specific blog, precisely resto druids.  It's not a more general gaming feminist blog, but it's still JUST as good.  Also, the woman who writes it is practically Katniss.

4. Kamalia et alia

I just really love this chick's transmogs!  She is so creative and it's like she has every piece of gear filed in her brain and she automatically knows what will go with what?  IS SHE A TRANSMOG ROBOT?!  And I like her little updates that she does.  It's like catching up with a friend.

I love finding new blogs to read because I'm really picky about what I choose to read and watch, so when I find one I like it's like finding a unicorn.  If you write a blog or have any recommendations tell me so I can check it out.

1 comments:

  1. Hey, thanks for the mention. I'm glad you stuck around after I stopped talking about WoW. And also glad someone's still writing resto Druid guides :)

    ReplyDelete