Thursday, October 15, 2015

What Was and What's Coming

Blaugust Day 31
This has been a great year for video games.  So many cool games came out, and not just that but I bought a lot of old games that are new to me.  I haven't made much of a dent in my Steam list but the nice thing about a lull in WoW is that I have more time to play other games.

My favorite game I've played in the last year was Warlords of Draenor.  I've been playing World of Warcraft since Cataclysm and I enjoyed this expansion.  I liked Mists better though.  Pandas, guys.  Pandas.  I also enjoyed Lethis, but it was a pretty short game, and Warlords has lasted almost a year.

I am so excited for new games coming out, but the one I am most excited for is Kingdom Hearts 3.  I've been playing that series since I was in middle school and I've been waiting years for a new installment.  I am so excited for the new worlds they'll be including, and I hope we get to visit some old ones for funsies.  Halloweentown has my absolute favorite.

I'd like to dedicate my time in the next year to playing new games and not just playing WoW.  I'd like to finish up the games in my Steam list before I buy any new ones, because really the amount of money I've spent on Steam was ridiculous.

1 comments:

  1. Good luck with trying to play that steam list down. Many warriors enter that ring only to be chewed and spit out.
    Jack and the crew was my favorite too in the Kingdom Heart series.

    ReplyDelete