Friday, September 4, 2015

The Week in Review

My first week of school has come and gone.  The beginning was absolutely shitty but it's gotten better. My dog is doing better now, after getting her medication for a few days.  I have my classes arranged so I'll always have Friday off and at most 3 hours of class any other day.  I'm one of those people who gets antsy when I'm not home.  My room is my happy place.

Game-wise, I feel like it's been productive.  I finished up Draenor Pathfinder (courtesy of Medallions of the Legion) a couple days before the patch came out, and let me tell you it's nice to fly.  I already picked up the new pets from the rares in the non-instanced version of Highmaul.  I went around killing them for a few circuits but when no pets dropped I ended up just buying them.  I'm a big fan of instant gratification.

I was feeling productive so I decided to get a couple more things done.  I finally got my ass out to Vash'jir to finish up that zone.  I had about 30 quests done so I had 100 more to go.  It took me a few hours but I got it done and FINALLY finished up the Loremaster meta.  Unfortunately the tabard is butt ugly.  Because I had no need for it anymore, I uninstalled Grail and Loremaster.  I have way too many addons, and some of them have a very specific purpose.

I decided to go out to Dalaran and see if I could knock out Higher Learning, but I only found 1 book.  I looked to see which treasures I still need from Pandaria and it turned out I have them all already so I uninstalled the Pandaria treasures addon too. So now I'm down to 55.  It's nice to downsize isn't it?

*I edited my review of Lethis - Path of Progress, reflecting a comment made by a dev.