Saturday, November 28, 2015

Pre-Legion Goals Revisited


So, a while ago I did a post on my goals to get done before Legion hits.  I thought since Blizzcon is over and we have a better idea of what we're dealing with when Legion comes around, I would revisit my goals for Legion and reevaluate them as needed.

Firstly, the ones I listed before...

Old Goals

1. Level as many pets as possible to level 25.  I have somewhere in the realm of 600 pets, and maybe less than 200 are 25. I have some work to do.

I am still doing this.  I am making good progress on this goal, doing my dailies, leveling, and upgrading all of them to rare slowly but surely.  This has happened.


2. Obtain as many mounts as possible.  Keep my running list of mounts to get and keep doing my mount circuit every day/week on multiple alts.


Still working on this too.  I'm making slow progress and am now in the realm of 208-210 mounts, depending on which character I'm on.

3. Do legendary ring quests on my alts.  This is just for giggles.  I'd like to maybe keep one alt on each part of the quest and keep em moving like a train.

I give up!  I may yet grind it out on my main but besides that I find that I just don't care that much.

4. Find a guild I fit better in for Legion raiding.

Working on it...

5. Acquire Draenor Pathfinder achievement.

Finished!

6. Finish up Loremaster achievement.  All I need is Draenor Nagrand and Vash'jir.

Finished!

7. Do any achievements I can reasonably do.  This includes the raiding achievements I don't have yet, which is most of them.

Not really doing this much, but if I happen upon an achievement, then yay.

8. Deck out all my alts in hexweave bags.

Finished!

9. Level all my alts to 100.  This will be easy since all my alts are at least level 95.

Finished!

10.  Get all Draenor reps to exalted on my mage, then get working on all the older reps I don't have yet.  My mage is my rep toon that I like to do all my reps on.

I'm almost done getting reps to exalted on my druid.  I think I may retire my mage as my rep toon since she isn't my main anymore so there's not much point in grinding reps on her and my druid.

New Goals

1. Get all the transmog

Collect as much transmog as possible.  Since we get the awesome new transmog system I won't be hoarding it for long.  Thus far I've been collecting sets listed on WoWhead because I'm not that creative but maybe I can have more creativity when it comes to my transmogs.  There are great blogs that do transmogs, like Kamalia et Alia and Bubbles of Mischief.

2. Moose

Complete Heroic or Mythic Archimonde and acquire the Special Moose of Specialness.  My ilv is thus far 700 and I don't know if I will manage to get into a raid group doing it or maybe go the #FriendshipMoose route.

3. Tanaan Pet Battles

I want to defeat all of the wild Tanaan legendary pets.  I haven't done a single one.  How awful is that?

So I will continue to work on the old goals I haven't accomplished, and also my new ones.  What are the things you want to get done before the Legion invades?