Tuesday, December 22, 2015

On the Tenth Day of Animemas...


...my true love gave to me...

10 Sailor Scouts!


Google
Sailor Moon was my first anime love.  I remember getting out of kindergarten and making my mom wait until Sailor Moon was over before I would leave my grandpa's house (he babysat me after I got out of school).  I had lots of episodes on VHS, and the movies too.  I am so glad they redubbed the original series.  It's like my childhood coming back to life.  I get to see them in their uncut glory, but in English (I hate watching subs).  I like Sailor Moon Crystal, but it feels too rushed to me, and I don't like the lack of character development.  I'm looking forward to the next couple seasons, because S and SuperS were my favorite seasons. of the original series, but I hope it's not as rushed.  I also hope the the Amazoness Quarted become the Asteroid Senshi like in the manga.