Thursday, February 18, 2016

Sick Days


Things have been pretty quiet lately.  There's a few reasons for that.

I threw out my back (yeah, I'm only 23 and I have back problems).  I was pretty much on bedrest for a week.  And now I'm sick.  It's been a bit of a shit show, and I still have to keep up with my 5 classes I'm taking.

It's been kind of hard to balance everything.  Lately I've been feeling a lot of burnout, and all I wanna do is play Zeus and watch TV.  I've also been watching a lot of Netflix.  I watched the new Land Before Time movie because... I can.  I had all of those movies on VHS back in the day.  I also watched Jem and the Holograms.  It wasn't THAT bad.  I tried to watch this Chinese film called The Assassin but I just couldn't.  I got halfway through and nothing was happening at all.

There's a LOT of good shows on this season.  A lot of new ones.  Here's a list of things I'm watching.  Just because.

1. Hell's Kitchen
2. Supernatural
3. Teen Wolf
4. The Magicians
5. Recovery Road
6. Real Housewives of Beverly Hills
7. Real Housewives of Potomac
8. The Shannara Chronicles
9. Shadowhunters
10. Pretty Little Liars
11. New Girl
12. Lost Girl
13. Keeping Up with the Kardashians
14. The Originals
15. The Vampire Diaries
16. Project Runway All Stars
17. Grimm
18. Scandal
19. How to Get Away with Murder
20. Teen Mom
21. Girl Meets World
22. Real Housewives of Atlanta
23. Teen Mom OG
24. Family Guy
25. Vanderpump Rules
26. Dance Moms
27. Criminal Minds
28. Bring It!

My god I have a problem.  But when I'm sick, I just wanna curl up on my bed with my dog and watch some trashy reality television.