Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Updates, etc.

I've been pretty absent from online activities lately.  That's due to several reasons.  The most simple one is that I haven't been playing games much and I've been busy besides that.  I'm in my last semester of school and I'm working and I have animals to take care of (reward but time consuming for sure).  I'm also finding myself rather unmotivated.  I'm not watching much anime or playing many games.  Pretty much all I do in WoW is log in and do missions.  It's not that there isn't any content I want to do.  I want to do a lot of things.  I just lack the motivation to actually do it.  I'm also on a video game no-buy because I have an ungodly amount of unplayed games in my Steam library.  Someday I will play them, then post about them, maybe even do a video on them if I ever bring my YouTube channel off the ground or stream it on Twitch if I ever get that off the ground.

That being said, I have a list of things I want to do, it's just matter of motivating myself.  I also find myself COMPLETELY unable to make art for my endeavors, like my blog banner or my YouTube banner.  No matter what I do the size just isn't right, but it doesn't seem logical to commission art for something I'm neglecting.  Anyways, I'll figure it out.  Eventually.